See our FAQ page for information on our local restaurants with links to websites and menus.
Shops, restaurants, gas stations and retail stores are requiring that patrons wear masks. Please do so out of consideration for the local population.
We also recommend that you do your "stock up" shopping at the Price Chopper in Warrensburg (the town you enter when you exit off of I-87. They are much larger than the Tops in North Creek with a larger selection and solid COVID precautions.
WHAT WE HAVE DONE
· At least 24 hours in between guests
· Contactless check-in via keyless entry
· We have removed all non-essential linens from the bedrooms (bedspreads/comforters, pillow shams and decorative pillows). Instead, we have added a top sheet over the light bed blanket. Our beds still are made with our 100% cotton sheets and have 2 pillows and a light blanket.
· We have removed throw blankets and other decorative pillows throughout the house.
· All of our sheets and towels are sent out to be professionally laundered. Our laundry is following strict COVID-19 guidelines as to water and dryer temperatures.
· Removed cordless phones (the landline is still available on the wall in the kitchen)
· Antibacterial soap hand soap provided in all bathrooms and in the kitchen
· We have reduced the number of toilet paper rolls provided from 12 to 6. We are still unable to buy in bulk and have it shipped, so we want to ensure that we have supplies to provide for all our guests.
· Lysol cleaning products are available for use during your stay
· Dish soap has been added to the sink dispenser to remove a high touch item
· New dish sponges for every rental
· All used plates and glasses are run through the dishwasher
PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THE HAND SOAP, SHOWER SOAP OR CLEANING PRODUCTS. WE ARE FILLING OUR CONTAINERS WITH BULK SUPPLIES AS INDIVIDUAL UNITS ARE STILL HARD TO FIND. A $50 CHARGE PER ITEM WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM YOUR SECURITY DEPOSIT IF ANY ITEMS ARE MISSING AS THIS WILL NEGATIVELY IMPACT OUR NEXT GUESTS.
Staff: Staff is wearing gloves and masks when on the property
Products used: Clorox Cleaner, Pine Sol, Lysol Spray, Lysol Cleaner and diluted Clorox.
In addition to our normally stringent cleaning procedures, our staff will be paying particular attention to:
· Airing out the house between rentals
· Light Switches
· Door Knobs
· Cabinet Handles
· Door Pulls in Kitchen and Bathroom
· Fans and Lamp Chains
· Serving Utensils
· Window Sills and Window Handles
· Condiments containers
· Wall Phone
· Remote Controls
· Faucet Handles
· Shower Curtains
· Shampoo and Conditioner Bottles
· Hand Soap Dispensers
· Garbage and Recycle Bins
· Washing Machine and Dryer
· Hard Backed Chairs
· Night Stands
· Coffee Tables
· End Tables