AT THE HUDSON HOUSE
We are going to maintain all of the changes that we implemented for COVID-19 through this winter out of consideration for our guests, both vaccinated and not.
GORE MOUNTAIN: Gore is going to be open this summer and I recommend all of you look at their operational updates to plan your visit. https://goremountain.com/the-mountain/operational-updates/
See our FAQ page for information on our local restaurants with links to websites and menus.
Shops, restaurants, gas stations and retail stores are working their way through the changing guidance regarding masks. My suggestion - keep a mask in the car just in case.
WHAT WE WILL CONTINUE TO DO:
· Contactless check-in via keyless entry
· We have removed all non-essential linens from the bedrooms (bedspreads, pillow shams and decorative pillows). Our beds still are made with our 100% cotton sheets and have 2 pillows, a light blanket and a washable top sheet.
· We have removed throw blankets and other decorative pillows throughout the house.
· All of our sheets and towels are sent out to be professionally laundered. Our laundry is following strict COVID-19 guidelines as to water and dryer temperatures.
· Antibacterial soap hand soap provided in all bathrooms and in the kitchen
· Hand Sanitizer is provided in the kitchen
· Cleaning products are available for use during your stay
· Dish soap has been added to the sink dispenser to remove a high touch item
· New dish sponges for every rental
· All used plates and glasses are run through the dishwasher
PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THE HAND SOAP, HAND SANITIZER, SHOWER SOAP OR CLEANING PRODUCTS. WE ARE FILLING OUR CONTAINERS WITH BULK SUPPLIES. A $50 CHARGE PER ITEM WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM YOUR SECURITY DEPOSIT IF ANY ITEMS ARE MISSING AS THIS WILL NEGATIVELY IMPACT OUR NEXT GUESTS.
Staff: Staff is wearing gloves and masks when on the property. We have pledged to follow all requirements for cleaning on both AirBnB and VRBO.
Products used: Clorox Cleaner, Pine Sol, Lysol Spray, Lysol Cleaner and diluted Clorox.
In addition to our normally stringent cleaning procedures, our staff will be paying particular attention to:
· Airing out the house between rentals
· Light Switches
· Door Knobs
· Cabinet Handles
· Door Pulls in Kitchen and Bathroom
· Fans and Lamp Chains
· Serving Utensils
· Window Sills and Window Handles
· Wall Phone
· Remote Controls
· Faucet Handles
· Shower Curtains
· Shampoo and Shower Gel Bottles
· Hand Soap Dispensers
· Garbage and Recycle Bins
· Washing Machine and Dryer
· Hard Backed Chairs
· Night Stands
· Coffee Tables
· End Tables
All washable bed linens including a new topsheets